Orders and Returns
Orders, Invoices, and Tracking
- Fill out order request information (to the left)
- On the next screen you will find your order information, invoices, and order shipments (tracking)
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Process
- Customer has 30 days from date of purchase to request a return.
- All returned parts may be subject to a restocking charge. The standard restocking charge is 20%.
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and RMA FORM before returning any merchandise.
- RackSolutions will only accept returns for products that are NOT damaged. If product arrives to customer damaged then customer is responsible for contacting RackSolutions and showing proof of damage. If return arrives to RackSolutions and product has been damaged customer will not receive a refund. Customer is responsible for properly packaging product so that it is not damaged in return shipping.
- Customer has 30 days from date RMA is issued to ship product back to RackSolutions. Additional re-stocking fees will be applied to orders that are received more then 30 days after RMA has been issued.
- Single returned racks that have been assembled will incur a 25% restocking fee. Racks must be complete. Multiple assembled racks may not be returned.
- For more information regarding orders and returns please visit our Orders and Returns
Questions? Don't know your order ID?
Call 888-505-RACK and we can help you out.