Policies & Warranty Information
Ordering & Shipping
- We ship products via Purolator. Freight and palletized shipping can be arranged.
- Our Canadian office, located in Pickering Ontario, stocks our most popular items. Most orders placed by 3:00 pm Eastern Time, ship the same day. Other items ship in 10 days and are clearly marked as such on our web site.
- Online ordering is provided for convenience and for evaluation of our products. Orders over 50 kits may require special shipping considerations and must be pre-arranged over the phone. Any orders may be placed by contacting RackSolutions directly.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard for online orders.
- RackSolutions retains the right to reject any purchase order.
RackSolutions warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. RackSolutions liability shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at our option, any defective product. RackSolutions makes no warranty as to products manufactured by third parties. All such warranty claims should be made with the third party manufacturer.
- Customer has 30 days from date of purchase to request a return.
- All returned parts may be subject to a restocking charge. The standard restocking charge is 10%.
- Please call for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and RMA FORM before returning any merchandise.
- Single returned racks that have been assembled will incur a 20% restocking fee. Racks must be complete. Multiple assembled racks may not be returned.
- Individual brackets orders cannot be returned.
Product Information, Selection, and Use
RackSolutions may provide information, including technical information, specifications, recommendations and other materials for customers convenience and selection of products. The accuracy or completeness of product information is not guaranteed and is subject to change without notice. Customer is solely responsible for evaluating and selecting products and determining whether each product is fit for a particular purpose and is suitable for customer’s use and method of application. Products are not manufactured to a customer’s specification unless expressly written and agreed in writing.