Flush Monitor Rackmount
Easy to install display for video output
- Faceplate creates a seamless look and prevents bypass airflow
- Monitor easily installed to rear VESA bracket
- Dell E170S flat panel monitor included
- Standard KVM switches supported
- VGA Input @ 1280 x 1024 max
- Internal power supply
Compatible with any standard EIA 19" rack
- Easily installed to 2-Post and 4-Post racks
- Fits square, round, and threaded holes
Learn more about flushmount monitors (opens in a new tab).
The RackSolutions flush mount monitor kit is an economical solution to mounting a 17” Dell flat panel (included) to a standard 19” server rack. The 3-piece kit is designed to come together with a rear bracket, engineered to hold the monitor in place using a standard VESA pattern, and a front plate. The faceplate prevents any bypass airflow by covering all sides of the monitor, it also gives the monitor a seamless and professional look. A rackmount keyboard pairs perfectly with this monitor mount for a complete console solution. For larger monitors, a flush mount monitor kit supports sizes up to 19”.
For more information on VESA Mounting Standards and what VESA stands for visit VESA Mounting Standards Explained (opens in a new tab).
|Rack Type||2 Post Rack (Telco Rack), 4 Post Rack|
|Included Hardware||10-32 and 12-24 screws Cage nuts provided for square hole racks|
|Assembly Notes||1. Monitor shipped separate in original Dell packaging for safe transit.
2. Minimal assembly is required to attach the LCD monitor.
|Dell Part Number||7U-RACKMON: A0707129 For a full list of Dell SKUs setup in the Dell ordering system visit our Dell SKU page.|
|Synnex Part Number||7U-RACKMON - 5994428|
|Ingram Part Number||7U-RACKMON - K57833|